9/8/14

From Gary... Get over it... Be HAPPY!!!





https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10151463488692592&fref=nf

I must have seen at least 75 or more Charlie Brown cartoons at church this year.  Our minister, Larry Shatzer, regularly includes them in his Bible studies.  Charlie- get over your attitude!!!  Life is too short to worry about what may happen!!!  Take a lesson from the video from  "Despicable" I saw on facebook today (Thanks to Astrid Olsen for posting it)!!! Now, once you get past the silly characters in the video and listen to the music and the lyrics, well it should improve your mood dramatically, because it did mine. And then I thought of this...

Philippians 4:4 NASB
(4)  Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!

 What more can I say- just enjoy the day (and the rest of your week for that matter)!!!!