4/14/15

From Gary... The ways of God are beautiful!!!


Today was so busy that I am just now beginning to write my daily post. Don't misunderstand- I wanted to write early, but I had things that just had to be done, and done first. So, here I am; after 6 in the evening, just starting my composition.  

I remember my morning prayer this day- one of the parts of it included a request for help in writing. But, then, what were all those delays about? Well, sometimes God answers, WAIT!!! And then I saw this beautiful picture of orange Roses.

Why did I have to wait? I guess only God knows the answer to that one, but there is a good chance that I would have never seen such beautiful flowers had I not waited.

Consider Job:

Job, Chapter 42 (WEB)

10  Yahweh turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends. Yahweh gave Job twice as much as he had before.  11 Then came there to him all his brothers, and all his sisters, and all those who had been of his acquaintance before, and ate bread with him in his house. They comforted him, and consoled him concerning all the evil that Yahweh had brought on him. Everyone also gave him a piece of money, and everyone a ring of gold. 

  12  So Yahweh blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning. He had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, one thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand female donkeys.  13 He had also seven sons and three daughters.  14 He called the name of the first, Jemimah; and the name of the second, Keziah; and the name of the third, Keren Happuch.  15 In all the land were no women found so beautiful as the daughters of Job. Their father gave them an inheritance among their brothers.  16 After this Job lived one hundred forty years, and saw his sons, and his sons’ sons, to four generations. 17 So Job died, being old and full of days. 


Job endured throughout all his troubles and at the end of the book humbly turned to God in contrition. And God blessed him for this. We may never know the meaning of why God puts obstacles in our way, but then, that is not necessary.  What we need is faith enough to trust God, that in the end, HE who loves us will work things out- and do it beautifully.

And HE did!!!

ps.  Enjoy the flowers!!!!