5/22/15

From Gary... Analysis of EQUALITY and the Christ of God


Death, something that unites all human beings! If the Christian religion is right (and I think it is), then the following is true.

Hebrews, Chapter 9 (WEB)
27 Inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once, and after this, judgment,  28 so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, without sin, to those who are eagerly waiting for him for salvation. 


I have known many people who have died and some of them I miss greatly. I would really like to know what happened to them.  Since I believe vs. 27 above, then all of them have been judged. The outcome? I will just have to wait for my death to find out. And I am quite sure that there will be many, many surprises.


This picture is wrong, in that there are really only two groups of people- those in Christ and those without. Saying that- it is God who will do the judging!!! I prefer to be a part of the "in" Christ group; I sincerely hope you do as well!!!!

As the picture says... 'nuff said.