5/7/15

From Gary.... Beyond amazing

Speed Dating

Speed dating- this was something that did not exist in the 60's. But, like internet chat rooms or those services that connect people; if it works, then it works! By all means, please do click on the link above or paste the link into your browser, you will be glad you did!! Even though this portrays something in the life of dogs, still something of it applies to humans as well (and that is amazing)...

Proverbs, Chapter 30 (WEB)

 18 “There are three things which are too amazing for me,
four which I don’t understand:
  19 The way of an eagle in the air;
the way of a serpent on a rock;
the way of a ship in the midst of the sea;
and the way of a man with a maiden.


I understand two of the above (and I am not telling WHICH two). But, as far as the last one goes- frankly, I don't have a clue!!!  But, love just is- so accept it and BE HAPPY!!!  If you have love in your life, you really, really have something amazing indeed!!!!


P.S. Is it just me, or does the "lady" in the video remind anyone of Farah Faucett Majors??????