5/4/15

From Gary.... Underneath the dew...


During the last few days, I have experienced some of the most pleasant weather Florida has to offer; cool mornings and warm afternoons, accompanied by low humidity. This year, I have determined to genuinely appreciate it, because it will not be long before high temperatures and seemingly unbearable humidity arrive.   But, this morning was especially nice, with a gentle breeze and just a hint of dew on the ground. Somehow, I just knew how happy my Poodles were (well, the way they jumped around gave me a clue). After my dog-walk, I saw this picture on Google+ and instantly loved it.  Why? Well, there was something about this flower that was different- the dew. And under all that moisture, a flower of exquisite beauty that enriched my morning greatly!!! God is good!!!! The way HE provides is truly astounding!!! Consider the following passage for a moment... 


Exodus, Chapter 16 (WEB)

 11 Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying,  12 “I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel. Speak to them, saying, ‘At evening you shall eat meat, and in the morning you shall be filled with bread: and you shall know that I am Yahweh your God.’” 

  13  In the evening, quail came up and covered the camp; and in the morning the dew lay around the camp.  14 When the dew that lay had gone, behold, on the surface of the wilderness was a small round thing, small as the frost on the ground.  15 When the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, “What is it?” For they didn’t know what it was. Moses said to them, “It is the bread which Yahweh has given you to eat.”



And "When the dew that lay had gone.."-a provision of God!!! Today, in your comings and goings, take a little time to consider the things about you and look a little deeper to see God's blessings;and then thank HIM!!!