Why would someone write that? Confusing, isn't it? The only way I can make sense out of it is to take it at face value- S-L-O-W-L-Y!!!
1st sentence - Refers to the next one and labels it as false.
2nd sentence - Is a falsehood. Since it claims that the following sentence is true, then that sentence is false as well.
3rd sentence - Irrelevant!!!
Three sentences, which on the surface, seem to be a complete waste of time.
Not so!!! They are an example of the lengths some people will resort to in order to trick you into believing a non-truth (otherwise known as a LIE)!!!!
If you think this sort of thing doesn't happen in real life, consider...
1. A baby is called a fetus in order to "remove" its humanity (so it can be killed).
2. To be "bad" has become a "good" thing (so we can do whatever we want).
3. Bastards are just a "love child" (so why bother getting married at all).
4. The new "marriage" is now called "living together", for marriage is just a piece of paper, so why bother? (so men don't have to make a commitment to either a spouse or a child)
5. Homosexuals or Lesbians are called gay (in order to disguise their unnatural sexual practices)
Given enough time, we could probably comprise a list that would be page after page, but for brevity's sake lets just use Frederick Lewis Donaldson's categorization called:
"The Seven Social Sins"...
Wealth without work.
Pleasure without conscience.
Knowledge without character.
Commerce without morality.
Science without humanity.
Worship without sacrifice.
Politics without principle."
God does not mince words:
Isaiah, Chapter 5 (WEB)
20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
who put darkness for light,
and light for darkness;
who put bitter for sweet,
and sweet for bitter!
John, Chapter 14 (WEB)
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life..."
There is truth and there are lies, to believe otherwise is foolishness. I will do my best to follow God's truth as found in the Bible. I hope you can say the same!!!