6/12/15

From Gary... Racist????


My answer is YES; I am a RACIST- I am prejudiced towards the HUMAN race!!!! News flash- so is God!!!!  He sent his son to die for HUMAN beings, not angels!!!  And, please tell me, what animal was created in the image of God?  Every member of the HUMAN race is important, no matter where they come from or what they look like!!!  The truth is that some people are just hard to get along with because they have attitudes that cause division. Constant reference to ones own race (alias, playing the race card) may seem like a great way to advance yourself among others, but in the long run, all it does is alienate them.  If the world really wants unity, be united by Christ, not pride in your outward appearance or station in life. Wake up, America!!! Get over yourself and learn to love God and one another!!

Acts, Chapter 10 (WEB)
 34  Peter opened his mouth and said, “Truly I perceive that God doesn’t show favoritism;  35 but in every nation he who fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him. 

 John, Chapter 13 (WEB)
34  A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, just like I have loved you; that you also love one another.   35  By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” 

God doesn't show favoritism, neither should we!!! Jesus commanded that we love one another; so listen to him and OBEY!!!  

Enough said!!! Reread the post and do it!!!