8/31/15

From Gary... Remember, God makes rainbows!!!!



If you have dogs, then you know sometimes they get into "trouble". They steal each others' food, or get into the garbage or take your shoes and maybe on a bad day- something worse!!!  Overall, I would say my "Buddy" and "Pal" are pretty good, but sometimes... I just have to shake my head and walk away! So, when I saw this picture, I smiled (a lot)!! Now eating crayons is bad, but pooping rainbows- well, that is just funny!!!  Sometimes, even a bad thing can turn into something GOOD. 

Here is one example...

Genesis, Chapter 45 (WEB)

3 Joseph said to his brothers, “I am Joseph! Does my father still live?” 


His brothers couldn’t answer him; for they were terrified at his presence.  4 Joseph said to his brothers, “Come near to me, please.” 



They came near. “He said, I am Joseph, your brother, whom you sold into Egypt.  5 Now don’t be grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that you sold me here, for God sent me before you to preserve life.  6 For these two years the famine has been in the land, and there are yet five years, in which there will be neither plowing nor harvest. 7 God sent me before you to preserve for you a remnant in the earth, and to save you alive by a great deliverance.  8 So now it wasn’t you who sent me here, but God, and he has made me a father to Pharaoh, lord of all his house, and ruler over all the land of Egypt


Joseph went through a lot, but God was working through the problems, to the end of preserving the soon-to-be nation of Israel. When I think back, I can see God working in my life; moulding me through every situation. And HE isn't finished with me yet!!!  I hope you can say the same. 

Remember this verse from the book of Romans...

Romans, Chapter 8 (WEB)
28  We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose.

No matter what difficult situation is before you.... The best is yet to come (with God by your side)!!!!