8/21/15

From Gary... The "WHY"


Last night, we were just watching TV and then noticed that our dogs (Buddy and Pal) had fallen asleep AGAIN. Linda said to me: "It seems to me like they sleep almost 24 hours a day".  I agreed, and said:"They go for a walk, eat, drink and SLEEP".  And this picture answers the question- WHY!!!

But, whoever said that LOVE is EASY?  Consider the following...

1 Corinthians, Chapter 13 (WEB)
 4  Love is patient and is kind; love doesn’t envy. Love doesn’t brag, is not proud,  5 doesn’t behave itself inappropriately, doesn’t seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil;  6 doesn’t rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;  7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

It is not EASY to do everything in the list from 1 Corinthians!!! Humm, maybe I need to sleep more than I do???

Any thoughts about this?