10/16/15

From Gary... Mystery


For some reason, I just could not get the message of this sign out of my head yesterday.  Perhaps its the message, or the poetry or maybe its the combination of both. Then, this morning, the mystery of my problem came to me- its the reality of the sign that caused me to keep thinking about it. And as I considered this, I remembered the following...

1 Timothy, Chapter 3 (WEB)

16 Without controversy, the mystery of godliness is great: 
God was revealed in the flesh,
justified in the spirit,
seen by angels,
preached among the nations,
believed on in the world,
and received up in glory.


Jesus revealed the "since the beginning of the world" plan of God. There is an interesting play on words here; in Greek, the word for mystery means that which WAS hidden, but now is revealed. Humm, godliness (which was once a hidden thing) is now revealed in Jesus. Important thing to know-- heaven or hell are two very different places.

Mystery solved!!!