12/16/15

From Gary... The One outcome that really matters















Like millions of other Americans, I watched the debate(s) last night.  I took away the feeling that there is quite a diversity in the Republican Party in regards to what is best for this country in the matters of immigration, defense and foreign policy.  

This morning, as I returned home from my dog walking, I encountered a neighbor who said that he didn't watch the debate because "they are all full of cra...".  And as I sat down for today's post, I wondered if there was any truth to his aggressive stance. I concluded that every one of them could be criticized, if you just looked at them from different points of view.

The one outcome of all this is sure; no matter who eventually wins the Republican nomination and the office of President of the United States, God is working to bring about the best for both our nation and the entire world for that matter.

Consider:

Hebrews, Chapter 1 (WEB)
1 God, having in the past spoken to the fathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways,  2 has at the end of these days spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the worlds.  3 His Son is the radiance of his glory, the very image of his substance, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purified us of our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;  4 having become so much better than the angels, as he has inherited a more excellent name than they have.

God works in ways that are beyond my comprehension and ultimately HIS goals will be achieved. God bless America!!! And to America I say: seek God!!!!

ps. I think Chris Christie had the best showing last night, but The Trump will be the nominee. I find myself in the unusual position of probably voting for Trump, even though I can't stand his personality. But, hey, -- that's just me!!!