12/18/15

From Gary... A smile can say a lot!!!


This week I ordered Terminator Genisys on pay-per-view and loved it. I thought the twists brought about by all the time line shifts made the movie intriguing. Beyond that, there was that bit with the old Arnold Schwarzenegger smiling.  That smile put the movie over-the-top for me and made me remember that different things make different people smile like that. This kitty-picture has the same smile and made me think.

I wonder- what could make me smile like this...???? 

And then there is this following passage from 2nd Chronicles...

2 Chronicles, Chapter 9 (WEB)

 1 When the queen of Sheba heard of the fame of Solomon, she came to prove Solomon with hard questions at Jerusalem, with a very great train, and camels that bore spices, and gold in abundance, and precious stones: and when she had come to Solomon, she talked with him of all that was in her heart.  2 Solomon told her all her questions; and there was not anything hidden from Solomon which he didn’t tell her.  3 When the queen of Sheba had seen the wisdom of Solomon, and the house that he had built,  4 and the food of his table, and the sitting of his servants, and the attendance of his ministers, and their clothing, his cup bearers also, and their clothing, and his ascent by which he went up to Yahweh’s house; there was no more spirit in her. 

  5  She said to the king, “It was a true report that I heard in my own land of your acts, and of your wisdom. 6 However I didn’t believe their words, until I came, and my eyes had seen it; and behold, the half of the greatness of your wisdom was not told me: you exceed the fame that I heard.  7 Happy are your men, and happy are these your servants, who stand continually before you, and hear your wisdom.  8 Blessed be Yahweh your God, who delighted in you, to set you on his throne, to be king for Yahweh your God: because your God loved Israel, to establish them forever, therefore made he you king over them, to do justice and righteousness.” 


When the God of Heaven puts a Godly man in charge of our country once again- I will smile like that until my face hurts!!! 

God bless America!!!