3/29/16

From Gary... Power is nice, but don't overdo it!


Today, as my wife left for the gym, she came over to me while I happened to be looking at this picture. She was amazed at the musculature of the dog, but simply said "WOW". Now, I had heard that animals were being bred to achieve greater muscle mass (for butchering) and told her about it. "They eat dogs"? was her reply. "In some places"- was my reply. Honestly, I don't if this animal fits into this category, but it appears to be overly endowed. Curious, I did a google search and found the following video. Click on the following link, or paste the address into your browser to view.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sneg5jPKwgg

And then there is this passage from the book of Genesis...

Genesis, Chapter 1 (WEB)
 26  God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the sky, and over the livestock, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”  27 God created man in his own image. In God’s image he created him; male and female he created them. 28 God blessed them. God said to them, “Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, and subdue it. Have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the sky, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” 

If man has dominion over all animals, then I guess he can breed muscular ones. However, I wonder, why would he want to? More muscle mass at butchering might be one answer, but another could be that people want animals that resemble them.

Hummm....


I can just picture hearing.... Nice puppy, come to daddy!!!