4/18/16

From Gary... Today

Even though I don't have a talent for calligraphy, I enjoy the beauty of "Cursive" type writing. It adds something to the message that indicates the mood of the writing, and enhances the meaning. 

Today, I thought to expand the meaning of the saying "Today is the first day of the rest of your life" by utilizing different fonts. If you read the various typeface sayings a few times, I think you will see what I mean (and probably pick your own favorite).

And then there is the message and my chosen Scripture passage...

Hebrews, Chapter 3 (WEB) 
 7 Therefore, even as the Holy Spirit says,
“Today if you will hear his voice,  

8 don’t harden your hearts, as in the rebellion, like as in the day of the trial in the wilderness,
9 where your fathers tested me by proving me, and saw my works for forty years.
10 Therefore I was displeased with that generation, and said, ‘They always err in their heart, but they didn’t know my ways;’
  11 as I swore in my wrath, ‘They will not enter into my rest.’”

We all make choices each and every day which determine what our life will be. The most important choices have the greatest effect upon our lives; so I ask you - What could possibly be more important than listening to your creator?  NOT-ONE-THING is my answer!!!

Today, choose to listen To God through HIS WORD and shape the rest of this life in a way that is beautiful. And what could possibly be more wonderful than that????

PS- I thought some of your might be interested in the font names I used in the first picture, so I made another jpeg...


What's your favorite? Mine is Yesteryear!

Only one this remains to be said- "Farewell" (in Klingon of course)

Qapla'