7/28/16

No mystery here by Gary Rose


I looked at the picture and when I answered the question- I answered, YES!!!  By today's standards of godlessness, I am nuts. If my answer seems mysterious to you, then let me solve the mystery....

1 Timothy, Chapter 3 (WEB)

  14  These things I write to you, hoping to come to you shortly;
  15 but if I wait long, that you may know how men ought to behave themselves in God’s house, which is the assembly of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
  16 Without controversy, the mystery of godliness is great: (emp. added GDR) 
God was revealed in the flesh,
justified in the spirit,
seen by angels,
preached among the nations,
believed on in the world,
and received up in glory.


I believe in Jesus as my path to godliness and heaven and by the common consensus of the world, I must be nuts. No mystery here, just facts. Everyone who reads these words has the ability to either accept or reject them, but rejecting Jesus has consequences. (remember that Heaven or Hell business???)

I hope you accept Jesus for who he is and obey his gospel message. I wish the best for you- and this means life with God right now and for eternity!!!