9/5/16

What's not to love? by Gary Rose

Recently, I started using a computer with Windows 10 on it- and I liked it!!!  Frankly, I was a little hesitant about EVER using ANY Windows operating system after my horrible experience with Windows 8, but I am quite glad I chose to take-a-chance.  

If I had to describe Windows 10, I would say- "What's not to love"?  Humm, the same could be said about Jesus...

John, Chapter 14 (WEB)
 23 Jesus answered him, “If a man loves me, he will keep my word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our home with him.

He said and did marvelous things while on this earth; he offered himself as a sacrifice for the things I have done wrong (The Bible calls it sin) and loved me till his dying breath and beyond. And, Oh, yes- Jesus is the only way to God the Father!!!  

Again, What's not to love? 

Computer programs and operating systems come and go, but eternity with God completely overshadows anything that a mere human could dream up.

Eternity with God-- Humm, What's not to love?  FOREVER!!!!