11/18/16

Lost? by Gary Rose


Where DOES the sea end and the sky begin? Hard to tell, isn't it? Life can be like that. Today, we are bombarded with all sorts of ideas, conflicting concepts that war for control of your mind. And behind almost all of them is an unsavory agenda. During the past 18 or so months, I have begun to realize just HOW FAR the liberal media will go to distort the truth. 

I am not alone in this and the election results prove it!!! Will the media stop; the answer is a resounding NO!!! So, who can you trust?

Jesus. He said...


John, Chapter 14 (World English Bible)
 1  “Don’t let your heart be troubled. Believe in God. Believe also in me.   2  In my Father’s house are many homes. If it weren’t so, I would have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you.   3  If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and will receive you to myself; that where I am, you may be there also.   4  You know where I go, and you know the way.” 

  5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 

  
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. (emp. added, GDR)



Jesus has our best interest at heart, HE has no hidden agenda. He proved it by allowing himself to be crucified for our sins. With HIM, you will never be lost- NEVER!!!