8/29/17

Courage! by Gary Rose


Brave chicken!!!  Reminds me of a Psalm...

Psalm 23 (World English Bible)

A Psalm by David.


  1 Yahweh is my shepherd: 
I shall lack nothing. 
  2 He makes me lie down in green pastures. 
He leads me beside still waters. 
  3 He restores my soul. 
He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. 

  4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, 

I will fear no evil, for you are with me. 
Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 
  5 You prepare a table before me 
in the presence of my enemies. 
You anoint my head with oil. My cup runs over. 
  6 Surely goodness and loving kindness shall follow me all the days of my life, 
and I will dwell in Yahweh’s house forever. 


If God is with you, what have you to fear? You know, you can learn a lot from a chicken (and from the Psalm as well)!!!