5/18/18

In the end by Gary Rose



Children are wonderful; except when they are not! Growing up, all children do foolish things, but hopefully, they grow out of such behavior. Hopefully. 

Who knows what our children will grow up to be and how they will act when they grow up? Solomon thought about this too...



Ecclesiastes, Chapter 2 (World English Bible)
 18 I hated all my labor in which I labored under the sun, because I must leave it to the man who comes after me.
  19 Who knows whether he will be a wise man or a fool? Yet he will have rule over all of my labor in which I have labored, and in which I have shown myself wise under the sun. This also is vanity.



Work is difficult- that is why they call it work! After I finish something particularly difficult, I like to think that it will last for awhile, but who knows? Someone after me may use it wisely or destroy it completely.

Most of us would like to think that our children would take care of us in our "golden" years, but again- who knows? If our young children are foolish, then they may continue in that venue into their adult years. 

In the end, wouldn't that be a pain???