6/29/13

From Gary... "FRAMED"


Recently, I did a post about the "SUPER-MOON".  And, how big and beautiful it was!!!  But, the clouds prevented me from getting a good picture that night.  I wish I could have captured the "SUPER-MOON" in this position- how marvelous it would have been to have the moon "FRAMED"; emphasizing its importance. This reminded me of a passage of Scripture from the book of Hebrews...

Hebrews, Chapter 1
 1 God, having in the past spoken to the fathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways,  2 has at the end of these days spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the worlds.  3 His Son is the radiance of his glory, the very image of his substance, and upholding all things by the word of his power...

Jesus is the focal point of all human beings.  He made everything and and upholds it to this very hour.  Like the moon in the picture, God the father has emphasized both his person and his work as meriting our special attention. Ask yourself- Do I really appreciate Jesus as the center of my life?  Is he SUPER to me?  Do I shine as a result of having known him?  Now, I can see the "FRAMED" moon in the sky, but I can't look into your heart to answer these questions.  Time for a little reflection on your part- and I don't mean moonlight either!!!