11/10/13

From Gary... Learning lessons, then remembering them.


The above statement is true!!!  We only have today; so why not live it in as positive way as possible.  Here is one way to make this happen....

Philippians, Chapter 4
 8  Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honorable, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue, and if there is any praise, think about these things.

Yep, you guessed it, your thinking will determine how you perceive your day!  Oh, you still may have problems; maybe even major ones- but, with the right attitude, they will not seem insurmountable!!!  The more I look at the picture, the more I realize that that little red heart is the key!!!!  Now, if I could only learn not to let things bother me, I would be 100% each and every day!!!!!