2/17/14

From Gary... TODAY


Life can be difficult, this we know is true, but how you decide to look at things is entirely up to you. If you are filled with junk, its junk you're going to see- so fill your life with good things and live on happily. But, you say- "that's impossible", I've far to much too do- I just can't seem to live that way - I just don't know- WHAT TO DO???  Well, listen to a twelve year old, try doing this and see- that rainbows are the answer, not negativity.

Which reminds me of...

Philippians, Chapter 4
 8  Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honorable, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue, and if there is any praise, think about these things.

Today, TODAY, I am going to think positive things and forget about the negative!!!  Today, not tomorrow- I am going to pursue just one of my smallest dreams. Today, the world is going to begin to change for me. It will happen; I BELIEVE IT!!!

WHY?

Because, TODAY, I am going to think about Philippians 4:8 (above) and look for rainbows- whether it rains or NOT!!!