3/9/14

From Gary... Understand, be understood, be blessed!!!



Every human being I have ever met is unique. Different appearance, demeanor, capabilities, intelligence, etc.. And I find it what this child has to say very interesting. As far as he is concerned physically experienced understanding is all there REALLY is!!!  Study and feeling are subordinate systems of understanding to him. Someday, he will grow up and know things intuitively and also by intense study- and that is a very good thing.  As I was thinking about this, I remember the following Scripture and make no mistake- IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!...

Matthew, Chapter 7
21  Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.   22  Many will tell me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name, in your name cast out demons, and in your name do many mighty works?’   23  Then I will tell them, ‘I never knew you. Depart from me, you who work iniquity.’ 

To be known by God for the things you do and to be held in high enough regard to be allowed to enter the heavenly realms for fellowship with the Almighty; NOW, THERE IS A CONCEPT THAT I CAN WARM UP TO VERY, VERY, QUICKLY!!!!  Understand what God wants for you- to be right and to do right!!!  Follow His word with mental appreciation and feeling and do what HE wants you to do with a good attitude and you will be glad you did!!!!  Then, there is this "Jesus thing". This thing where you actually have to obey someone (Jesus) without being forced to. It begins by understanding who he is and what he wants you to do (Matt. 16:16-18; Matt. 28:18-20; Rev. 2:10) and keep on doing it!!!!  I promise you- it won't leave a bad taste in your mouth--- EVER!!!!