4/30/14

From Gary.... Yaba duba doo!!!



 (Click on the link above to view)

(Ashleigh and her dog Pudsey)


Watch this video; I have, several times!!!  There is a connection between the two of them that is amazing; and that connection is love.  That is LOVE in all caps!!!  Did I mention that you should watch this video??? Take some time and JUST DO IT!!!  And then I thought of Jesus...

John, Chapter 13

Joh 13:1  Now before the Feast of the Passover, Jesus knowing that His hour had come that He would depart out of this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end


Ashleigh loves Pudsey and that sentiment is obviously returned- enthusiastically!!! Jesus loved those who followed him to the end; do we return such love, or not?  I know how I feel about this and hope you feel the same....

ps. How about that song at the end of the video- you know, the one from the sitcom, the Golden Girls. "THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND" Makes me just want to say "Thank you, Jesus"!!!!!