5/31/14

From Gary... The Real Truth (or consequences)





Somehow, Pilate's statement of "what is truth?" kept coming to my mind today; I can only guess as to why this was, but things happen.  And so, I decided to consider truth and somehow, the grouping of the above pictures seemed to make sense to me.  As I looked for pictures, I found one of the "truth or consequences" TV show of yesteryear and then of an even earlier radio show (which I only very vaguely remember). Last, I found this picture of a real place called "truth or consequences".  Surprisingly enough, there are many pictures of this town on the net!!!  After this, it was not difficult to associate the following verse with all this...

John, Chapter 17
Joh 17:17  "Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth.


Wouldn't it be great to actually imagine that in the town of "Truth or Consequences" there was ONLY TRUTH (and therefore no consequences [negative ones of course]). Just straightforwardness, honesty, righteousness and GODLINESS!!!  Well, I know this is really not going to happen in the here and now.  But, Jesus prayed for our sanctification (purity in the truth) and therefore it must be possible.

So, how do we do this?

The answer is found in the book below...































QUESTIONS ?????



Seek truth in the Bible and find the greatest consequences you could ever imagine!!!