6/7/14

From Gary... Feel like "playing"???


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hce74cEAAaE&feature=kp

OR

PLAY THE GAME


Today, while I was on Facebook, I actually followed the link about a song "..written about you.."
that you see above.  This song just happened to be a favorite of mine when it came out in 1965 and I have enjoyed it ever since.  Now that I think about it, I played the game for a bit of self-discovery. I am a strong advocate of re-discovering life (on a daily basis), so it was quite a "normal" thing for me to do this. Then, I thought- When was the last time I thought about re-discovering Jesus and what HE means to me?  A good place to start seems to be with this verse from Luke...

Luke, Chapter 9
Luk 9:20  And He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" And Peter answered and said, "The Christ of God."

Peter responds with a statement about Jesus and that is quite true.  But, its not just what we say, its also what we do that counts.  I am quite sure that the song "wild thing" will be on my mind today, but will Jesus be as well?? The outcome of this will say more about me than any song ever could!!!  Want to come out of your shell and PLAY?  Who knows, you might find out something about yourself if you try?????