9/6/16

reset by Gary Rose



With all the violence, hatred and just plain evil- wouldn't it be nice to just hit the reset button?  If you have watched TV at all lately, its obvious that the level of lying has reached monumental proportions and trusting anything the media says is no longer an option. Everyone has an agenda, spins the truth and sometimes even make things up out of thin air. Depressing, discouraging and downright disheartening, isn't it?

Now, IF there WERE a RESET BUTTON, it wouldn't be on a crossing post, because only a few people would be able to see it, no it would have to be someplace a bit more accessible- how about right in front of you, on your keyboard?  Perhaps something like the red heart in the following picture.

For me, the reset would start with (F)aith and end with (H)eaven and the key to the reset would be having the heart of the letter "G", which stands for GOD.



It is written in Ezekiel, Chapter 36 (WEB)
 26 I will also give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit within you. I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.  27 I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes. You will keep my ordinances and do them. 

 No, the reset the WORLD needs is a new heart, a heart of flesh; not one that is like stone. Only God can make this possible and the only question that remains is:

WILL YOU AND I LISTEN?